Serenade. A rich blend of Lavender & Patchouli essential oils.
The soap contains a blend of oils carefully chosen for their skin loving properties. Naturally high in vitamin E & glycerine. The addition of silk & goats milk adds a luxurious feel to the rich, creamy, bubbly lather. Helps to keep hands soft & smooth after using harsh anti-viral hand cleansers.
- Made with Goats milk, Shea butter, Silk, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil & Castor Oil, all chosen for their
- Handcrafted by the traditional cold processed method
- Cured for 6 weeks to allow the water to evaporate and the bar to become harder and longer lasting.
- Only high quality, natural and, whenever possible, organic ingredients are used.
- The colour & design of each bar is unique due to the swirling process used.
Hi, I am Judy from SOAPY WILLOW. I started making soap after becoming disillusioned with the amount of human made chemicals in our cosmetic products. I replaced all of the chemicals with natural ingredients & was amazed at the results, finding that I no longer needed to use moisturising products. This has started me on a mission to reduce unnecessary chemicals & reduce waste.
I have since progressed to making other products with either no additional chemicals or naturally derived ingredients from plant sources i.e. coconut & grains. I DO NOT use palm oil in any of my products however.
We are also committed to reducing plastic & waste in our products using recycled card for our boxes, recyclable & reusable paper, tins and glass.