This unique postcard contains a collage of photos taken by local photographer Charlotte North. Perfect for sending a quick note to family and friends.
Landmarks from left to right:
Marlowe Theatre, remains of The Canterbury Castle, ruins from the 15th Century in Westgate Gardens, The Christ Church Gate, Canterbury Public Library, Westgate Towers, Holy Cross Church, Canterbury Cathedral, Westgate Gardens along The Great Stour river.
- blank on the back for you to handwrite your message and address details
- Photographs have been taken using various lenses, such as a 10-20mm wide angle lens and an 18-55mm lens
- Collage created in Photoshop
- Printed onto suitable postcard card by a local company
- Other designs are available