Easter Workshops at The Craftship
At the Craftship (our creative hub) opposite our shop Made in Ashford in Park Mall, Ashford, Kent we have a packed out Easter Holiday of workshops and creativity. All of our workshops are delivered by skilled makers who also sell their work in our shop or participate in community art projects around the borough.
If you and your family are looking to learn a new skill & have some fun together this Easter we have these amazing creative workshops on during the Easter Holidays.
Creative Art and Craft Easter Workshops:
- Lino Cut Tote Bag Printing Workshop Tuesday 5th April, 10am
- Print Your own T-shirt Workshop Tuesday 5th April, 2pm
- Silk Painting for Beginners Workshop Thursday 7th April, 10am
- Sew a Bunny Pencil Case Workshop for Beginners Monday 11th April, 10.30am
- Gel Plate Mono Printing Workshop Tuesday 12th April, 10am
- Design Your Own Mug Wednesday 13th April, 10am
- Quilling Easter Egg Workshop Friday 15th April, 1.30pm
These workshops are not just for kids! We pride ourselves in being an inclusive space for all ages to get creative. Everyone is welcome!
In addition to these workshops we also have Kippys paint your own pottery where you can book a slot, choose from a whole range of pottery starting at £5 (plus studio fee of £3), sit, paint & create! To book click the link here for April slots.