A soap & wash cloth in one! Handcrafted by the traditional cold press method, this soap is naturally high in vitamin E and glycerine producing a moisturising bar with a rich, creamy, bubbly lather leaving your skin silky smooth & moisturised. The addition of the felting gently exfoliates your skin making it particularly good for the face. The soap contains a blend of oils carefully chosen for their skin-loving properties & contains NO artificial preservatives, surfactants, petrochemicals, in fact, nothing is added that is not good for your skin.
- The soap is hand felted with natural wool which: increase the lather, extend the life of the bar & are gently exfoliating.
- The felt will shrink down with the soap, leaving a felt pouch that can be re-used.
- Made with Goats milk, Shea butter, Silk, Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Oil & Castor Oil, all chosen for their moisturising properties.
- Each bar is wet felted & then needle felted with its unique design.
- The wool used vary but are all from British sheep. They include Corriedale, & Bluefaced Leicester wool.
Due to the handmade nature of this item, slight variations may occur from the example in the photo.
Hi, I am Judy from SOAPY WILLOW. I started making soap after becoming disillusioned with the amount of human made chemicals in our cosmetic products. I replaced all of the chemicals with natural ingredients & was amazed at the results, finding that I no longer needed to use moisturising products. This has started me on a mission to reduce unnecessary chemicals & reduce waste.I have since progressed to making other products with either no additional chemicals or naturally derived ingredients from plant sources i.e. coconut & grains. I DO NOT use palm oil in any of my products however. We are also committed to reducing plastic & waste in our products using recycled card for our boxes, recyclable & reusable paper, tins and glass.