Beeautiful Wraps are handmade in the UK and are an eco-friendly natural alternative to cling film and tinfoil for wrapping sandwiches and bowls. If cared for they should last at least 9 months.
The natural anti-bacterial properties of beeswax will help to keep foods fresh. Use the warmth of your hands to form the wrap over the tops of bowls or around food. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
- Flamingos/camper vans/foxes/bumble bees
- Ingredients: 100% cotton, Beeswax from the UK, Jojoba oil
- The wrap and packaging are completely biodegradable including the bag which is made of corn starch and is compostable.
- Once finished with, the seeded paper can be planted in the garden.
- To clean wipe the the wrap with a cloth and cold water, using a small amount of mild detergent if needed. Air dry and keep in a dry, cool place.
- Every now and again you can re-sterilise and re-distribute the wax by popping them on parchment paper in the oven at 120 for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep away from hot temperatures.
- The wraps are not suitable for raw meat or fish.